Once upon a time, before it was a billion degrees outside with 1000% humidity, I had some pretty good looking flowers out in front of our house:
Yeah, they don’t look like that anymore.
But hey! Are these pots cute? And don’t they look…familiar?
The gold pots got a face lift! I highly recommend Rustoleum Plastic Primer since the spray paint made for plastic comes in a limited amount of colors. I painted the pots a couple of months ago, and they’ve held up really well. A DIY win for Jill Browning!
In addition to the painted pots (and a few new ones), we also added a bunch of river rock, a storm door, a lamp post, blinds for the spare room, and a couple coats of paint to the front door. The turquoise/orange/green siding inspiration came from this pin. It’s starting to come together! Still on the to-do list are some edgers, shutters, and railing on the porch. Baby steps, people…!
PS. If you’re reading this post in a reader, come visit the website and check out the new logo and theme I installed. Jillbrowning.com was a huge mess for a few weeks, but thankfully it’s up and running again.