Hi. That was a much needed break. The beauty of being the boss of your own blog is that you can take as much vacation time as you want. So I did!
Here’s a quick-and-dirty of what I was up to in the meantime:
* Sent out a Christmas card…
* Met some Cougar Town people:
* Attempted a Photo a Day Challenge on Instagram…
… but only made it to #11. Check out my Instagram feed here (there is also a link on my header menu).
* Watched some good movies:
* Purged a lot of belongings from our house. Well, technically it’s all still sitting in our basement, but there are definitive piles for Goodwill and garage sale. Something about the beginning of a new year makes me want to get rid of everything.
* Thought about a lot of things. And here’s my conclusions:
- I have to get more sleep during the week. So that means less blogging.
- I want to add new things to my etsy shop. So that means less blogging.
- I want to finish some of the 8,563 DIY projects that I’ve started. So that means less blogging.
- I want to be a better wife and mother. So that means less blogging (and internet, computer, iPhone, TV, etc.).
- I want to read more, exercise occasionally, and do laundry more frequently so that my daughter always has socks that match her outfit. If you guessed that this would require me to blog less, you guessed correctly.
- I love my blog, but all of the above are more important (except for maybe laundry and exercise). So now I will only be blogging about once a week-ish.
- I will find a way to make a living doing what I love, or I will die trying.
- I WANT TO DO IT ALL.
- We need to win the lottery.
That pretty much sums up my last month. I hope 2012 has been treating you well and that it’s your best year yet!